Collard Wraps & Satay Style Dipping Sauce
2 chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips (200g each)
6 large strawberries, thinly sliced
1 ataulfo mango, peeled and cut into thin strips
½ english cucumber, peel on, thinly sliced
1 medium avocado, sliced
24 mint leaves
4 large collard leaves, stems removed
2 tbsp coconut cream
2 tbsp almond butter
juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp tahini
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 birds eye chili, finely chopped
For the wraps:
- Prep all the veggies and divide them equally between 4 large collard leaves.
- Fold the bottom edge over the filling, followed by both sides, then roll as tightly as you can (be gentle still, it is a lettuce leaf, after all!) until you get to the end of the leaf.
- Hold in place with toothpicks and cut in half on a bit of an angle.
For the sauce:
- Add all the ingredients to your small blender or food processor and process until smooth and well combined.
- Divide between 2 little bowls and serve with the wraps.